Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Same Song, Different Verse

(hopefully a little bit louder but not even a little bit worse)

I didn't think that after all this time, my blog would even be available any more. But here it is, and here I am. Spencer Hill Spinning & Dyeing has morphed/re-focused/changed/grown up into Spencer Hill Naturally Dyed Yarn. You can find me in lots of places-

  • Instagram and Twitter @spencerhilldyer
  • Facebook at Spencer Hill Spinning & Dyeing (that one didn't change)
  • Spencer Hill Naturally Dyed Yarn is my online shop now, hosted through Big Cartel. (Why I left Etsy is a post all of its own.)
  • email spencerhillspindye@gmail.com
Now that the exciting stuff is out of the way, I can continue to post with the more mundane things, like what's going on over here on Spencer Hill dye-wise, show-wise (why yes, I've done a couple!), Wallace-wise (for those who remember my dog), and more. Four years is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment